Issa new year, guys!!! God’s mercies kept me alive, and for that I’m grateful. 2017 was a hell of a year, but thank God it’s over, and I have another shot at trying again in 2018.
I woke up this morning to find out that I was nominated by the amazing👑DAMMIE O.💋 for this award. Thanks for the nomination, girl, you’re the best.😘 I do encourage y’all to check out her blog, she’s got some fantastic stuff there, including one post that was really personal to her.
Favorite blog post: The Journey To Self Discovery
Many people, I find, are yet to discover their true identity, and until one finds their true identity, they’ll keep toiling. In this post, Dammie tries to explain to her readers what self-discovery means to her and walks us through the journey of discovering self. Give that post a read, guys, you won’t be disappointed.
10 Random Facts About Me
Un. I love to sing, but my voice betrays me every time 🤣
Deux. Hillsong and Elevation Worship are my two favorite music bands. 🎼
Trois. After God, family, and education, Manchester United comes next on my priority list ⚽️
Quatre. I get bored easily 😒
Cinq. I love the art of sleeping. And yes, sleeping is an art! 😂
Six. I love eating, Issa passion of mine 😋
Sept. Though my writing isn’t the best, I’m a grammar nazi. 😐
Huit. I rather watch TV shows than watch movies. 🎬
Neuf. I’m scared of height 😱
Dix. I always win arguments when I’m in the shower. 😆
Questions Asked By 👑DAMMIE O.💋
- How/why did you get into blogging and how long have you been blogging? I started blogging because my sister and friends persuaded me to.
- What inspires you to blog? Tall fashion bloggers. I want them to know that we short people are fashionable, too. 😊
- What’s your blog about? Bow Ties.
- How do you plan to make your blog better in 2018? I plan to reach out to other successful fashion bloggers to get ideas from them.
- What’s your passion in life? Fashion.
- Describe your personality and how it impacts your life and people around you! I’m not an easy individual to please, and though I like to talk to many people, I keep my circle small. I try my best to inspire the people around me. If I notice that you’re not responding to treatment, I cut you off! 🤣
- What do you do at your leisure time asides writing/blogging? Watch TV shows.
- Who do you admire the most and why? My old man! Jeez! He’s one hell of a selfless individual.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy! Since it is the home of fashion, to me.
- Could you tell me any of your new year resolutions? I didn’t make any resolutions this year because previous years that I did that, I failed. I will commit everything into God’s hands this year. His hands are bigger than mine.
Because I enjoy reading your posts, I’m nominating you guys:
Questions For You To Answer
- What are some challenges you’ve experienced so far in blogging?
- What advice would you have for a new blogger?
- If you were to venture into another hobby/passion of yours, what would that be?
- Did you make any resolutions this year? Care to share one?
- Without explanation, do you believe God exists?
The Liebster Award is:
An award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it, and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget.” (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so others (and me) can check out your answers!